Powerful Hemp Recipes for Your Wellness in 2019


Everyone knows that cannabis and cannabinoids have turned the world of natural remedies upside down in the past couple of years. However, it seems that not a lot of people mention hemp oil and its numerous benefits when talking about the wonder-making CBD oils!

So, if you were looking forward to learning some new pieces of information about the best recipe for your health in 2019, you’ve come to the right place! Hemp oil is definitely a remedy of the future, so let’s get into it right away!

What is hemp oil and how similar is it to CBD oil?

Even though hemp oils and CBD oils have similar benefits for our health, the two are actually quite different kinds of oil. Hemp oil is extracted from hemp seeds, whereas CBD oil is obtained from the resins of cannabis flowers.

Their chemical composition differs as well! Hemp oil has a higher content of CBD and can legally contain less than 0.3% of THC. On the other hand, CBD oils tend to have somewhat higher levels of THC, depending on the brand and the manufacturer.

Almost 40% of hemp oils’ content is CBD, and the other 60% is mostly made up from fatty acids (omega 3 & 6), water, carbohydrates, vitamins (such as B1, B2, B6, D), chlorophyll, trace minerals, glycosides, pigments, etc.

Due to its high content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, hemp oil is a great choice for vegetarians and vegans, as they can struggle to find products with an optimal ratio of these acids.

Another great thing about the high content of these fatty acids is that it can help reduce blood clots and varicose veins. And yet another thing that sets hemp oil apart from other natural remedies is the fact that, due to its low sugar and carbohydrate content, it is a great choice for diabetics.

What can hemp oil be used for?

As mentioned, hemp oil can be a great addition to treatment for a great number of different conditions and diseases. For example, you can use both hemp and CBD oil for anxiety, migraines, nausea, chronic pains, epilepsy, seizures, inflammation, etc.

Since hemp oil contains such a small amount of THC, it is perfectly safe to use it on your dogs if they have medical issues such as inflammation, seizures or separation anxiety.

Older dogs may have difficulties walking and have problems arthritis or back pains, and this is the perfect natural remedy to help alleviate the pain. Just make sure you give your dog a smaller amount of your favorite brand of hemp oil to avoid them getting diarrhea!

Note that hemp oil should not be heated for a longer period of time because the high temperature can change its taste, color, and can deplete the oil of its many beneficial nutrients!

Does hemp oil cause any side effects?

Now, when it comes to the side effects, you should know that hemp oil doesn’t have any! If you are experiencing any side effects whatsoever, you should know that they are caused by the combination of hemp oil and some other medication, not hemp oil alone!

Some of the possible side effects that you may experience if you are combining this natural remedy with another type of treatment are nausea, inflammation, diarrhea, constipation, etc.

While the side effects that may occur usually pass in a matter of hours, you may want to avoid experiencing them by eating some chewable probiotics before ingesting the hemp oil. Better safe than sorry, right?

As you can see, hemp oil will be a great addition to your everyday life! Something that we especially love about it is the fact that it is so versatile, which makes cooking with hemp oil all the more enjoyable!

So, it is up to you to decide whether this wondermaker is the most powerful recipe for your health in 2019 or not. But one thing is certain - hemp oil really is the future of natural remedies!