All the stores have sales. Boots are back, long sleeves are in, and holy moly do the sight of leggings and fall colors make me weak in the knees.
Check out these fall trends teens are rockin' this back-to-school season:
1. Colored denim: Say hello to one of fall's biggest back-to-school trends. Our tip: Trade in some of summer's brighter colored denim pieces for something a little more subdued in the classroom.
2. Mixing prints: Did you check out Kylie and Kendall Jenner covering Seventeen magazine's September issue? The youngest Dash dolls are totally rockin' a must-do for fall: mixing patterns. Make sure to stick to the same color family, throw a few neutral accessories into the mix, and you'll be good as gold.
3. Brooches: I know, you hear the word brooch and you instantaneously think of your grandmother's old dingy wardrobe. I swear, stores everywhere are piling on the pinnables in funky, cute styles that can seriously spruce up your teen's fall wardrobe. Pin them to a plain shirt to jazz things up, or decorate a favorite bag.
4. Patent flats: Who doesn't love a little shine, eh? Patent flats are everywhere this back to school season, and you can get 'em for cheap, too. Wear 'em with a skirt of a pair of capris so you can show off your shine.
5. Patchwork: Teens everywhere are channeling their inner boho princess by rockin' the patchwork look. Try this new style by grabbing a fun new bag or a stylish pant.
What trends are you shopping for this back to school season?